January 11, 2010

2010: Eleven Days

It's the 12th day of 2010, and am still living in the memories of 2009... The many things I went through...the people I met...the decisions I made... all of it...I started the year with Avatar...this cud possibly be the best way to start 2010, I thought...but... Am just not getting the kick from inside...what has changed except the dates...

The 31st night was better this time...I didn't have to stay at office unlike last year (Yes! I did a graveyard shift on the last day of 2008.) The morning was chilly and foggy...but the way the day grew...it actually made me realise a few things...It's been four years since I have been working but haven't done anything for my career... Just two companies in four years?

Jaago balike! I told myself...I was thinking how me and my pals used to talk about 2010 some 3-4 years back... like we had some big plans to be executed in the next decade...But shit! 2010 has already come and Eleven days!! (Mind you, it's close to a week) have passed without a tweet in the heart...

I feel I am still living in the past decade...and it's not such a happy feeling...

The only thing 'new' around is the 'year'... but there are some constructive ideas i got on day 1...First was to make this year and the coming years a lot better than the 25 years I have already seen in life...

I have discovered Yoga!! -- An eternal path of bliss to fight the stress and do all that i want to...U know what...i shud have published my story book (My own baby) by this year's beginning but I havnt even finished up wid the text... but this is a challenge for me now which I have to win!

I finished the decade with a 22-day holiday which i will rmbr for the rest of my life...Before u think I hit the beaches of Pataya or Bali (The most common holiday spots for economical travelers like me) ...let me tell u that I was infected with Dengue and was out of office in the whole of November... The 8-day stay in the hospital made me more aware of myself and my health...The answer to this was again in Meditation and Yoga!

The biggest thing in life for me is to fly... not like the Pandora creatures in Avatar ...but surely in thoughts...I see myself as a good and famous Writer in 2020... And i have to get things right in 2010 to reach where i aim in next 10 years...

I have seen a lot of good things in last 25 years and 6 mths that I have been on this Earth but it's time for action in 2010... as I finish this blog...I am getting butterflies and kicks in my stomach...The journey to 2020 has begun....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All the best gurl...soar high high up...

Unknown said...

Hey Pallavi,
Good going on the Blog. Keep at it and Im sure by 2020 you will be a famous writer.

Remember - its never too late to realise your dreams!! :)

ALL the best

aarkay said...

Good luck Pals ! Ten years is a pretty long period to realize your dreams. I have a daughter only a little younger than you whom I keep telling

Qadam choom leti hai khud aa kay manzil
Magar jab musafir himmat na hare !

-the same applies to all sailing in the same boat.